2,000 workers at one of Apple's biggest suppliers were involved in a mass brawl, admits Foxconn.
Stories by Lexton Snol
Apple's sharp-shooting legal swat team has put the frighteners on a firm selling an action figure doll of its CEO Steve Jobs.
More than 55 million <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?prodcatid=18">smartphones</a> shipped during the first three months of 2010.
Sky News is reporting that a syndicate made up of IT workers working for Hewlett Packard won the £45.5 million <a href="http://www.euro-millions.com/">Euromillions lottery</a> draw last week.
Worldwide mobile phone sales totalled 286.1 million units in the second quarter of 2009, a 6.1 percent decrease from the second quarter of 2008, according to Gartner. However, smartphone sales surpassed 40 million units, a 27 percent increase from the same period last year, representing the fastest-growing segment of the mobile-devices market.
If you're hurting that Microsoft will soon discontinue Windows XP, you may take heart in the fact that the company has only just put an end to Windows 3.x.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist ACT
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Network Data Engineer WA
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) VIC
- Network Engineer (Voice) SA
- Senior Security Consultant ACT