"Buy button" appears on software
Stories by Michael Learmonth
The direction of digital music changed last week when Bertelsmann CEO Thomas Middlehoff stood on a podium with Napster founder Shawn Fanning and CEO Hank Barry and declared: "I'm happy I met these guys."
Forget Napster Inc. Imagine listening to music anytime, anywhere without downloading anything. This digital "jukebox in the sky," as some call it, could make the concept of owning music obsolete.
One of three products passed for sale by judge
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Project Manager ACT
- Senior SAP Business Analyst (Business Intelligence & Data Management) NSW
- Agile Analyst NSW
- Deployment Technician VIC
- System Analyst - Axway NSW
- Adlib Developer VIC
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- .Net / AngularJS Developer VIC
- Technical Solutions Architect VIC