ANZ bank, the third largest bank in Australia, has launched a global search for a new chief information officer following CIO Anne Weatherston's resignation today.
Stories by Anh Nguyen
At the age of 29, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been named the world's youngest billionaire.
Cloud technologies are offering businesses agility but not the cost-savings they expect, a survey of senior IT directors has found.
A new survey has found that just 11 percent of the global information security workforce are women - who still earn less than men on average - despite double-digit annual increases of people in the profession.
Google has launched a tool to enable businesses to check multiple sources to see if their ‘innovative product’ is actually new.
A former head of fraud and security for digital banking at Lloyds Bank has admitted to committing £2.5 million fraud.
Ten UK internet service providers (ISPs) have signed a voluntary code of practice to support the open internet.
The City of London Police, Visa and Shop Direct Group are some of the organisations that have joined an international consultation into cybercrime called Project 2020.
The UK should go on the attack in the cyber war, rather than just defend, according to MPs on the Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC).
GCHQ's difficulty in retaining the IT skills needed to respond to the cyber security threat is a real and growing concern, according to a report from the UK's Intelligence and Security Committee (ISC), a group of senior parliamentarians appointed by the Prime Minister.
South West Fire & Rescue Services (FRS) is deploying a range of data encryption systems, with some adopted ahead of the Olympics.
The Ministry of Defence (MoD) has announced a contract extension for cyber security services from BT Global Services.
The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has told MPs that its Edinburgh-based IT staff were responsible for the systems failure that affected millions of customers for more than a week last month.
Two men who used malware SpyEye to steal and use personal banking and credit card data from unsuspecting victims’ online accounts have been jailed for offences under the Computer Misuse Act.
The Government Procurement Service has awarded a new framework worth a maximum £4 billion for IT hardware and solutions to 17 suppliers.
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations VIC
- Technical Analyst, Cybercrime Operations ACT
- IT Security Assurance Analyst Other
- Environment Support Analyst with .Net QLD
- L1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFO WA
- Engagement Officer NSW
- Project Coordinator NSW
- Junior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Salesforce Developer NSW
- Senior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane Based VIC
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.