Oracle last week said it is lowering the price of its database, streamlining its discounting and moving purchases to its Web site to reduce the cost of servicing client accounts and, ultimately, to increase the market for databases.
Stories by Robin Robinson
With an expected 350 percent increase in the enterprise information-portal market in the next three years, nobody wants to be left out.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Software Engineer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply Chain QLD
- Project Officer NSW
- Solution Architect - Security/Digital VIC
- Business Analyst NSW
- Drupal Developer NSW
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW