Spokesman at NEC calls report of loss an "estimate"
Stories by Michael Drexler
Company seeks to get music online music online by year end
Service will undercut NTT's wireless plan
Console itself will run on a proprietary Sony OS
Japanese bourses must overhaul rules
Aiming at a burgeoning group of Internet savvy home users in Japan, electronics maker Sharp Corp. will begin selling a combination e-mail terminal and printer from next week.
Consumer electronics maker Sony is getting into the telecommunications business.
A victory has been won for MP3 players this week with a legal win by Diamond Multimedia. A US court has ruled that Diamond's Rio music player does not violate a US law as asserted by the Recording Industry Association of America in a lawsuit.
Sun's PersonalJava push pays off
Disney may increase stake in Internet search engine provider from 43 percent to 100 percent
Heath talks up role of ICANN
Phone will ship in Japan from the end of July
Vaio series, games provide high points
- Data Management Officer NSW
- SQL Server Database Administratior NSW
- Problem manager - OSS, Service Assurance apps VIC
- Project Manager -Agile WA
- Virtualisation Network Engineer VIC
- Data Migration & SQL Administrator VIC
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) VIC
- Technical Solutions Architect VIC
- .Net / AngularJS Developer VIC
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD