In 1989, management guru Peter Drucker penned an article in the Wall Street Journal titled "Sell the Mailroom". In it, he made the case for shedding those elements of your business that "do not make a direct and measurable contribution to the bottom line". These he listed as "clerical, maintenance and support work."
Stories by Paul Ingevaldson
The IT press is full of articles on aligning IT with the strategy of the commpany. The questions abound: "How do we align our projects with corporate priorities?" "How do we know we're working on the right projects?" "Why doesn't management feel good about IT?"
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Data Administrator WA
- Senior Data Centre Capacity / Facilities Engineer - Large Telco - Sydney CBD NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager QLD
- Exstream Developer NSW
- HP Service Management Engineer/admin VIC
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Technical Integration Lead Other
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other
- Platform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW