HONG KONG (09/23/2003) - Sun Microsystems Inc. last Friday donated HK$11 million (US$1.4 million) to City University of Hong Kong to set up the first Sun Center of Excellence in Pervasive Computing in Hong Kong. The investment includes funding support, training courses, hardware equipment and software packages from Sun.
Stories by Winston Raj
IBM China/Hong Kong, in conjunction with Jardine One Solution (HK), won a bulk purchase contract from the Hong Kong Hospital Authority for the supply of approximately 10,000 IBM ThinkCentre desktop personal computers over the next two years. The contract, worth US$4.5 million, is the largest purchase of PCs in Hong Kong.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- PHP Developer (Codeigniter / Cake) NSW
- Security Specialist QLD
- Security Architect QLD
- Senior Project Consultant NSW
- Service Delivery Manager VIC
- Technical Consultant - Fortify ACT