FRAMINGHAM (03/03/2004) - After months of threats, The SCO Group Inc. on Tuesday put teeth into its claim that Linux illegally contains portions of its Unix source code and filed infringement lawsuits against DaimlerChrysler AG and AutoZone Inc.
Stories by Jennifer Mears and Deni Connor
HOUSTON (10/17/2003) - Hewlett-Packard Co. says it will expand its low-end ProLiant offerings with a 100-series line of Pentium servers that can be used to create low-cost, high-performance clusters.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC
- Desktop Support Engineer NSW
- Senior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Technical Field Engineer/Support VIC
- System Analyst - Axway NSW
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Oracle Financial Functional Oracle Financial NSW
- Senior Wintel Engineer ACT