WARSAW (03/22/2004) - Nine Polish telecommunication companies have jointed together in a price struggle with a powerful operator Telekomunikacja Polska (Polish Telecommunication TP). The aim of the coalition is to force TP to change the prices of the access to its network infrastructure. According to the operators, TP have made them pay eight times more than foreign companies.
Stories by Anna Meller
WARSAW (03/18/2004) - The existence of Poland's oldest Internet company, Wirtualna Polska (WP, or Virtual Poland), is under threat. The final decision to announce bankruptcy will be made in court on March 26th. The disastrous condition of the company is a result of a long and fierce conflict between WP's shareholders.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- OpenText Consultant NSW
- Azure Consultant / Architect VIC
- Cyber Security Team/stream Lead VIC
- SAP Fiori + UI5 Architect NSW
- Project Manager NSW
- Senior Change Manager NSW
- Project Manager QLD