It looks like the long-proposed merger between Cellnet and Dicker Data might finally have drawn to an unsuccessful conclusion at the end of last week.
Stories by Brian Corrigan
Telstra has signed up about 50 systems integrators to help it push into the SMB data market.
The need for continued innovation in terms of partnering and product was the main message delivered by Microsoft Australia partner director, Kerstin Baxter, at the software giant’s annual Australia and New Zealand Partner Conference on the Gold Coast last week.
ASX-listed satellite broadband service provider, Multiemedia, has won a $5 million contract to supply the US military with Internet and voice services in post-war Iraq.
Hard drive vendor, Seagate, will spend the next few months evaluating the after-sales service levels provided through its Australian channel partners.
Melbourne-based Pacific Internet Australia is offering unlimited office-to-office data traffic between business DSL connections. With no barriers or additional charges on interstate traffic, the ISP claims it is the first company to offer the service in Australia and will be targeting the SME market.
Savant Corporation has been appointed by Israeli Power Line Communications (PLC) outfit, Main.net, to find implementation partners for its PLUS system in Australia and New Zealand.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Radio Frequency Design Engineer SA
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- AS400 Analyst Programmer NSW
- Infrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBD NSW
- Transition Manger - Infrastructure Services VIC
- Desktop Support / Field Technician WA
- Junior to Mid Level - Java Developer - Brisbane NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- ISAM Administrator ACT