Computer hacker Gary McKinnon looks set to face trial in the US after Home Secretary Alan Johnson said there were no grounds to prevent his extradition.
Stories by Oliver Garnham
The version of Windows that succeeds Windows 7 will include a 128bit architecture, according to a leak from Microsoft's research and development team in the US.
Apple will stay true to its word and snub the netbook market, according to a Wall Street Analyst who predicts that the company is in the process of designing a tablet-like device instead.
A full pre-beta release of Microsoft's next desktop operating system (OS) will become available in January, when the software giant launches its first Windows 7 beta.
Intel has released part of the draft specification for USB 3.0, a move that could speed up the release of the next-generation data transfer standard.
Hitachi has launched what it says is the world's most energy-efficient desktop hard disk drive.
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Sales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions Provider VIC
- Senior Project Officer NSW
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Middleware Messaging Specialist VIC
- Senior Program Manager NSW
- Machine Learning Specialist NSW
- SQL DBA WA