SAN FRANCISCO (11/14/2003) - The bipartisan bill is being prepared by U.S. Senators Dianne Feinstein (D-California) and John Cornyn (R-Texas). It offers legislative assistance to the entertainment industry's war on technology that can assist in piracy.
Stories by Becky Bowman
WASHINGTON (10/23/2003) - Lawmakers are looking to make changes to the USA Patriot Act. Amendments to the law that rein in some investigative powers and promote privacy are now being pushed in both houses of Congress.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- Axway Developer QLD
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney VIC
- Customer Support Officer SA
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Data Scientist ACT
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Release Management Lead NSW