"We're going to go back and play on our strengths"
Stories by Richard Noone
Government policy has encouraged agencies and departments to lease
SYDNEY (10/11/2000) - Networking vendor Cisco Systems Inc. is set to bring in over A$100 million (US$53.4 million) in additional revenues over three years, after the company announced it secured a contract to migrate Telstra Corp.'s high-speed cable modem services to the DOCSIS standard. But left out of the deal is the channel, which looks like it won't even pick up the scraps from Cisco's table.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Mid-Level Business Analyst (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Technical Field Engineer/Support VIC
- Cyber Security Analyst | 6 mth Other
- ISAM Administrator ACT
- Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Oracle Financial Functional Oracle Financial NSW
- Test Analyst - Brisbane ACT