US telco AT&T's board has approved a plan to break the company into four, the company announced on Wednesday.
Stories by Matthew Woollacott
Deal has yet to be formally approved
Forum to discuss how e-businesses avoid compromising consumers' privacy
Lotus Development used its Lotusphere Europe 99 show in Berlin to announce that within 30 days it will ship a version of its Domino Release 5 (R5) server for the Linux platform.
According to a new report published by IDC, the emergence of the ASP (Application Service Provider) model for software licensing will have a dramatic impact on the existing customer-vendor relationship model and could result in disaster for those vendors that do not adjust quickly enough to the new paradigm.
Schmidt described "inversions" in technology industry
Latest revisions to LDAP imminent
Will announce electronic commerce initiative this week
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Senior Test Automation Engineers x 3 NSW
- Program Scheduler QLD
- CISCO Project Manager VIC
- Network Engineer (Juniper) NSW
- Graduate Reporting/Monitoring Analyst QLD
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Junior Cyber Security Analyst ACT