HP NZ will focus on its distribution model more urgently
Stories by Justine Banfield
The Natural Gas Corporation is heading down the track toward moving paper-based processes online with the long-term goal to implement a full document management solution. But the first step is getting controlled documents across the company’s intranet.
U-Bix Document Solutions and Carter Holt Harvey have worked closely to manage the latter’s intellectual property and ideas through its new document management solution.
Exclusive: Reseller News
Fletcher Wood Panels says it has reaped significant business benefits through the use of XML Adaptor in its business-to-business processes.
Online home loan broker E-Loan — created by internet accelerator company eVentures — is using XML and XSLT to give visitors to its site access to information specific to them.
Focus on international investor networks
International firms have invested $2.95 million in Auckland-based venture capital company IT Capital (ITC).
Tunes.com and BMCMedia stakes pay out
Company is in talks with a major New Zealand newspaper
Manager expects massive savings
Speed to market key, says Nielson
CA-Systems "shared our values and culture", says MYOB chief
DecisionPoint to be used across all product lines
Confidence of major financial institutions "a milestone for our company," says Phillips
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney QLD
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply Chain QLD
- Process Improvement Specialist - Telco VIC
- Project Manager VIC
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- System Analyst - Axway ACT
- Director, the Pawsey Supercomputer Centre WA
- Automation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - Sydney NSW