SAN FRANCISCO (11/07/2003) - Information technology transforms the way we work and think about business. But it takes bold vision to accomplish real change. The visionaries are still out there, judging by the projects that won this year's InfoWorld 100 awards, which honor IT initiatives making use of innovative technology to further their organizations' goals.
Stories by Eve Epstein
About two months into his job as CTO of Oxygen Media, Curtis Brown made a dramatic presentation to the company's senior managers that demonstrated just the kind of bottom-line thinking they wanted to hear.
Having the guts and the savvy to say "No can do" to the boss when an assignment seems unrealistic might make even the most experienced executive feel uncomfortable, but it is the kind of courage Bandwidth.com chief technical officer (CTO) Matt Kramer learned early in his employment with the company.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Wintel Engineer QLD
- Data Analysts/ Engineers ACT
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Project Manager NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Temporary ICT Support Analyst ACT
- Project Manager (Junior-Mid Level) QLD
- Automation Test Analyst NSW
- Technical Field Engineer NSW