Vodafone has announced its pricing for data plans designed specifically to work with Apple’s iPad, launching in New Zealand tomorrow. The iPad will be available in Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G variations, with built-in storage of 16GB, 32GB or 64GB.
Stories by James Heffield
New Zealand officials are “pressing for greater transparency” in future Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) negotiations, says commerce minister Simon Power.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Storage Engineer ACT
- Senior Business Analyst VIC
- Mid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location) QLD
- Business Intelligence Specialist NSW
- Senior Internet Services Engineer - DevOps NSW
- Senior DevOps Lead VIC
- Axway Developer NSW
- DevOps Engineer WA