SAP reported on Wednesday a 14 percent increase in revenue in the third quarter ended September 30, and said its business pipeline continues to remain very strong and companies continue to invest in IT. The business software vendor did not however revise its outlook for the full year 2011, citing the ongoing uncertain macroeconomic environment.
Stories by John Ribeiro and Chris Kanaracus
SAP has announced that its first-quarter software and software-related service revenue rose 12 percent over the previous year, to €1.95 billion (US$2.62 billion).
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- SAS Analyst NSW
- CISCO Project Manager VIC
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager NSW
- Senior Network Engineer ACT
- Network Engineer NSW
- Cyber Security Engineer - AWS Project! Other
- IT Field Technician NSW