A U.S. judge has ruled that the Java application programming interfaces used in Android are not protected by copyright, marking a defeat for Oracle in its high-stakes lawsuit against Google.
Stories by James Niccolai and Chris Kanaracus
Oracle saved the biggest news for last at its OpenWorld conference in San Francisco. CEO Larry Ellison took the stage Wednesday afternoon to announce two hardware products developed with Hewlett-Packard that are designed to provide very high performance for data warehousing applications.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Business Analyst NSW
- Program Manager NSW
- Cyber Security Analyst | 6 mth Other
- Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist QLD
- Change Manager NSW
- Senior Project Coordinator NSW
- Technical Services Administrator VIC
- AS400 Analyst Programmer NSW
- Oracle Financial Functional Oracle Financial NSW