Morpheus users who rely on the peer-to-peer service to swap files will soon have another option to get connected: The Morpheus Voicebox, which lets you turn a household landline phone into an Internet-based, Voice-over-IP telephone.
Stories by Liane Cassavoy
SAN FRANCISCO (11/21/2003) - It's that time again. Time to pay way too much money for an airline ticket, spend way too much time in line, and arrive at your destination much too tired and cranky from the hassle of planning your trip. But there are wired ways to avoid the usual aggravation of the annual holiday travel season.
SAN FRANCISCO (11/10/2003) - Windows users have embraced Apple Computer Inc.'s expanded ITunes service, but the new software and music store apparently cause a conflict for some IPod users. Users of Windows-based IPods who download and install Apple's new software have discovered it disables their Musicmatch Inc. Jukebox application, which ships with Windows-based IPods. Musicmatch has notified customers of the problem, calling it a "serious software conflict" in an e-mail earlier this week.
After taking its antipiracy campaign to court, the music industry is finding itself on the receiving end of a lawsuit that challenges its purported amnesty program as a fraudulent business practice.
Wait--don't open that digital holiday card! A seemingly harmless greeting could spread much more than joy this holiday season.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Brisbane NSW
- Cyber Security Governance Specialist Other
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Full Stack Developer - ASP.NET VIC
- Storage & Data Protection Team Lead ACT
- Property Project Manager - Office Expansion NSW
- System Analyst - Axway QLD
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney VIC
- Technical Testers ? API testing QLD