Oracle has asked the Apache Software Foundation to reconsider its decision to quit the Java SE/EE Executive Committee, and is also acknowledging the ASF's importance to Java's future.
Stories by Chris Kanaracus and Joab Jackson
CPTN Holdings, a consortium of technology companies organized by Microsoft, is purchasing 882 Novell patents for US$450 million cash, according to a US Securities and Exchange Commission filing submitted on Monday US time by Novell. The deal is concurrent with Novell's sale to Attachmate for $US2.2 billion.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Exstream Developer NSW
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT
- Team Assistant/Executive Assistant - Telco VIC
- Test Analyst (SAP) SA
- Healthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7 QLD
- Tableau Developer QLD
- Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant NSW
- Program Lead SA