The South Korean government, through its Ministry of Information and Communications' iPark division, is looking to strengthen ties with the Philippines by helping the country roll out its e-government initiatives.
Stories by Melba-Jean M. Valdez
SINGAPORE (09/29/2003) - To help boost the growth of information and communications technology in the region, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) will soon launch three major initiatives that will establish an ICT center, an e-ASEAN advisory council, and a funding program to finance priority projects.
ICT professionals find job-environment factor most important
IRD's Holland warns of widening gap between theoretical and actual collected revenue
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Functional Business Analyst NSW
- Network Security - DNS VIC
- Unix System Administrator NSW
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager VIC
- DevOps Engineer QLD
- IT Support/ Service Desk Manager NSW
- SAS Analyst NSW