The US Government Accountability Office (GAO) says in a recent report that the federal government needs to strengthen its processes for identifying and overseeing high-risk IT projects. However, the GAO’s recommendations were all rebuffed by Karen Evans, the US federal administrator of IT and e-government.
Stories by Dan Tennant
Iomega has reached an agreement to acquire managed services provider CSCI. The acquisition marks a planned expansion of Iomega’s target market beyond just small and medium-sized businesses.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Program Manager SA
- Internet Applications Developer - DevOps NSW
- Geospatial Project Manager NSW
- Security Architect QLD
- DevOps Engineer QLD
- Client Delivery Director ACT
- HFC Support Engineer NSW