Telstra is adding functionality to its Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) rollout with SMS being implemented on the network. It is also working on a deal to add 'over the air handset activation capability'.
Stories by Laura Mason
Software provider to the accounting profession Solution 6 yesterday launched a vertical Internet portal focused on accountants.
Telstra's annual growth expected to drop from 3.4% in 1999 to 1.6% in 2000
Changes will increase competition, says ACA
AAPT is playing a waiting game when it comes to discovering Telecom New Zealand's true intentions regarding ownership of the Australian carrier.
Venture plans further acquisitions
Commentators play down significance of project
Numbers of dissatisfied ERP customers could be set to increase
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Network Engineer (RUN-BAU) VIC
- Capacity Manager ACT
- Business Analysts QLD
- Azure Consultant / Architect VIC
- Project Manager - Infrastructure WA
- Iteration / Project Manager WA
- SAS Analyst NSW