Microsoft, in a joint effort with Canadian law enforcement agencies, has developed a system to help track down people who prey on children online, the company said Thursday.
Stories by Paul Roberts and Joris Evers
Microsoft Corp. continued to investigate the leak of some of the closely-guarded code underlying its Windows 2000 and Windows NT products Friday as a partner company, Mainsoft Corp., responded to allegations that it was the source of the leak.
The spread of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) in the People's Republic of China (PRC) and throughout the Asia-Pacific Rim countries has alarmed health officials and prompted companies to curtail travel to the countries most affected by the mysterious illness.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Azure Consultant / Architect VIC
- Machine Learning Specialist NSW
- Senior Change Manager NSW
- Agile Coach NSW
- Front End Developer NSW
- Data Conversion/ ETL Developer SA
- Datastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBD NSW