TORONTO (11/17/2003) - Despite recent examples such as the blackout in Ontario and raging forest fires in British Columbia, many Canadian organizations still fail to see the need for a comprehensive disaster recovery plan.
Stories by Blair McQuillan
TORONTO (11/11/2003) - In July, the Town of Markham in southern Ontario announced it was investing C$25,000 (US$19,057) in an online voting initiative. The goal was to attract an additional 25 percent of the municipality's total eligible voters in November's advanced polls. One day after the municipal election, and four days after the advanced polls closed, evidence shows that the investment didn't really pay off.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Java Developer QLD
- Network Engineer (Juniper) SA
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- Communications Specialist SA
- Technical Business Analyst VIC