Trade Me founder Sam Morgan's buyout of data visualisation software developer iVistra has saved the troubled company, after promised French investment failed to materialise.
Stories by Fiona Rotherham
When Auckland-based Sonar6 was one of two winners in our 100th issue Big Pitch competition in December 2007, it had 35 customers (mainly in New Zealand), 12 staff, and just one product. Now it has 100 customers worldwide, employs 25 staff (including two in a new office in Silicon Valley), and is launching version three of its software, developed with small businesses in mind.
Study shows that overall online advertising works for brand advertising
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager WA
- Front End Developer NSW
- Advisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services VIC
- DevOps Engineer QLD
- Systems Analyst ACT