We all know the browser wars are over. Microsoft Corp.'s Internet Explorer is the dominant browser. Yet, for various reasons, scores of other browsers remain out there.
Stories by Alan K'necht
TORONTO (01/05/2004) - Years ago while attending a conference, I was transfixed by what one of the speakers said, that "the early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese."
The old days of the wild west of web development are long gone. In the early days, HTML coders quickly became webmasters because they had to master how to hack HTML to do things it was never intended to do.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- ITSM Business Analyst NSW
- Process Improvement and Change Specialist - Telco VIC
- Senior Java Developer QLD
- Network Engineer (Juniper) SA
- Senior Project Manager NSW
- Communications Specialist SA
- Technical Business Analyst VIC