The NSW Department of Education has put Microsoft on notice after it agreed to extend its software licensing agreement with the company for just one year instead of renegotiating a new three-year contract.
Stories by Agnes King
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is turning the screw on Internet service providers (ISPs) that use misleading tags such as "free" and "unlimited" in advertising campaigns but then fail to deliver the goods.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Kofax Developer VIC
- Service Delivery Manager VIC
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD
- Security Technical Lead Other
- Data Analysts/ Engineers VIC
- Microsoft Dynamics AX ? Technical Architect QLD
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Senior .NET Engineer - Back-End NSW
- Senior Technical Business Analyst NSW