Organizations must focus their development efforts around the creation of services. This will enable them to respond to changes in business conditions quickly and effectively. For this reason, the service-oriented architecture (SOA) is vital to a company's survival.
Stories by Melanie Liew
SINGAPORE (11/18/2003) - WebMethods Inc. has embarked on a new strategy to ensure its long term growth -- it has expanded its portfolio to include offerings in the enterprise service-oriented architecture, business activity monitoring and portal spaces.
SINGAPORE (09/23/2003) - Information technology organizations are inefficient because they do not use their assets efficiently. This is because currently, many IT shops run one server at 90 percent capacity and the other at 10 percent.
The intelligent fibre channel switching scene is turning out to be a three-cornered tussle between McData , Brocade Communications Systems and Cisco Systems , which are all embedding applications in their fibre channel switches.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Systems Administrator - not for profit organisation QLD
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist QLD
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- RPG Analyst Programmer NSW
- Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant QLD
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Solution Architect NSW
- Technical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis) VIC
- The job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now Expired QLD