The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) on Thursday picked seven new top-level domain names in an effort to relieve the overcrowded .com and .net domains.
Stories by Joris Evers
Hacker claims Microsoft lied about applying patches
Web sites with financial news have become vital for investors. Imagine the disarray that could occur if a hacker would take over such a site. A Dutch hacker claims he could have altered Nasdaq.com and three sites run by MarketWatch.com.
Napster, the MP3 online trading service, will lose its legal battle against record companies and recording artists, in the opinion of Rob Glaser, chairman and chief executive officer of RealNetworks.
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Iteration Manager - Telco VIC
- Senior Test Automation Engineers x 3 NSW
- Business Analyst SA
- Senior Functional Consultant NSW
- Genesys Consultant ACT
- IT Security Officer ACT
- Senior Penetration Tester ACT