A proposed law to rein in spyware, parasite programs that track a Web surfer's travels, has moved another step toward enactment.
Stories by Emily C. Kumler
WASHINGTON (04/01/2004) - Fans of file sharing may want to make a quick run for the Canadian border: While a Canadian court has rebuffed industry efforts to prosecute music swappers, a U.S. congressional committee has approved tougher penalties for such action.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Software Engineer NSW
- Senior MySQL Database Administrator - Sydney SA
- Senior Consultant - .NET Developer QLD
- Dynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply Chain QLD
- Project Officer NSW
- Solution Architect - Security/Digital VIC
- Business Analyst NSW
- Drupal Developer NSW
- Platform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - Sydney NSW