Computerworld Singapore's Tao Ai Lei caught up with Nick Shelness, the chief technology officer (CTO) of Lotus and a freshly minted IBM Fellow, during his recent visit to Singapore. Acting as a technical spokesperson for the company, he is also responsible for product development, and coordinates research between IBM and Lotus.
Stories by Tao Ai Lei
Utility software firm Symantec Corp. has announced intentions to focus on developing Web-based content security and management products.
Vendor aims to move key products to the Windows and Intel platforms
"Affinity” strategy key factor in OpenVMS sales boost
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Senior Application Specialist NSW
- Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD VIC
- Business Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest) QLD
- DevOps Engineer NSW
- Network Engineer -Voice WA
- Senior Business Analyst x 2 (Digital Transformation) NSW
- Program Manager NSW
- Project Manager VIC
- Exstream Developer NSW