Troubled UK National Health Service (NHS) software supplier iSoft has agreed terms of a sale for around £140 million (NZ$378 million) to Australian software firm IBA.
Stories by Miya Knights
UK IT salaries have risen by 5.5% in last 12 months according to a new report by CV Screen.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Network Specialist QLD
- Junior to Mid Level Tester - Brisbane ACT
- Linux Platform/Development Specialist QLD
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Project Manager - Office 365 QLD
- Test Analyst (SAP) SA
- Senior Consultant - Portfolio Governance VIC
- Network Data Engineer VIC
- Reporting Analyst NSW