Seoul is trying to put one of the world's highest concentrations of electric vehicles (EVs) on its roads with a project that would let drivers charge their vehicles in residential parking lots and other everyday locations.
Stories by Yewon Kang
South Korea's network carriers raced to become the world's first VoLTE providers Tuesday as they announced plans to offer voice over LTE (Long Term Evolution) services starting Wednesday. So far, Samsung's Galaxy S III and LG's Optimus II are the only smartphones in the market ready for VoLTE technology.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Iteration Manager - Insurance Background QLD
- Wintel Engineer - Brisbane VIC
- Cyber Security Engineer Other
- Records Analyst NSW
- Technical Business Analyst NSW
- Senior Data Centre Capacity / Facilities Engineer - Large Telco - Sydney CBD NSW
- Business Analyst QLD
- Network Security Engineer Other
- Junior BI Developer WA