Hewlett-Packard announced Wednesday that its board of directors has dismissed Carly Fiorina as the company's chairman and chief executive officer (CEO).
Stories by Stacy Cowley and Laura Rohde
PeopleSoft Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President Craig Conway was shown the door on Friday by the company's board of directors, who immediately replaced him with Dave Duffield, PeopleSoft's founder and chairman.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Organisational Change Manager NSW
- Security Cleared Network Engineer ACT
- Business Analyst NSW
- Principle Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde area NSW
- Senior Solution Architect VIC
- Senior Development DBA - Oracle NSW
- Level 2/3 Application Support Specialist QLD
- Project Manager ACT
- Cyber Security Analyst | 6 mth Other