LONDON (09/23/2003) - High street supermarket chain Tesco has launched its mobile phone service, Tesco Mobile, with the first flat-rate call charge of 20 pence (US$0.32) per minute to all U.K. mobiles, regardless of network and landlines.
Stories by Ursula Seymour
Apple Computer has been busy updating its iMac range and boosting the storage found in its iPod digital music players.
According to government figures broadband is now available to over 75 % of the UK population, and it seems quite a few of us are taking advantage of this. At the end of July there were 2.3 million broadband users and this figure is growing by around 30,000 every week as new users sign up.
Surfing at work is on the increase, according to figures released by Neilsen//NetRatings. But workers should be cautious, as online abuse is becoming one of the most common reasons for reprimands and sackings.
Welsh software company Imitation has come up with a system which it claims will have you Java programming within half an hour -- or at least producing your own Java-based applications.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- Project Officer (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth Sydney NSW
- PHP Developer QLD
- Junior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location) VIC
- Clinical IT Support Consultant - Medication Management - Permanent - North Ryde NSW
- Network Specialist QLD
- Tableau Developer QLD
- Digital Content Writer and Lead ACT
- Change Manager NSW
- Cyber Security Threat Management Specialist Other