Nokia on Tuesday announced that it had reached a settlement with Apple on the two companies’ patent licensing dispute. Under the terms of the settlement, Apple is required to make a one-time payment to Nokia, followed by ongoing royalties to be paid for the term of the agreement.
Stories by Aayush Arya
As soon as I gave Google’s updated Google Mobile app for the iPhone a trial run today, the first thing that struck me was how well Google had implemented the new voice recognition feature, both in terms of its user interface and in how well it worked.
- Land Access Administrators - Telco VIC
- Chief Digital Officer ACT
- Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer WA
- Iteration Manager - Telco VIC
- Network Engineering Team Lead/Network Manager WA
- Senior Scrum Master VIC
- HFC Project Manager (Delivery) - Contract VIC
- Front-End Developer NSW
- Project Manager QLD
- Mobile Transmission Planning Engineer x 3 NSW