The French government has become the second in days to warn its citizens to steer clear of Internet all versions of Explorer (IE) until a serious security flaw is fixed in the browser.
Stories by John Dunn
Users of Computer Associates' eTrust Anti-Virus were forced to roll back an update posted last week after it caused the program to object to large numbers of innocent files, including some of its own.
McAfee has been forced to backtrack on claims that one of its products was misrepresented in a test of anti-phishing toolbars.
- Data Management Officer NSW
- System Analyst - Axway NSW
- Web Applications Project Manager NSW
- Axway Developer NSW
- Test Engineer - Insurance Background QLD
- Cyber Security Governance Specialist Other
- Linux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industry VIC
- Desktop Support / Field Technician WA
- Java Developer - Brisbane WA
- Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration) VIC