Commvault has announced the introduction of Revera Vault as a new Cloud storage target, offering New Zealand organisations backup and archiving to a local Cloud.
The move pre-integrates Revera Vault as a backup target, providing Commvault customers with the option to unify on-premise data protection, backup, and archiving workloads with a New Zealand-based storage cloud.
“Customers today want quick and easy access to multiple platforms,” says Keith Archibald, Chief Innovation Officer, Revera.
“Pre-integrating complementary services like Revera Vault makes complete sense. Shifting data between Commvault and Revera Vault is effortless, because there’s no need to redevelop for our platform.”
As reported by Reseller News, the introduction of Revera Vault brings object-based Cloud storage services compatible with Amazon’s widely adopted S3 connector, designed to provide an in-country Cloud offering with public cloud features and pricing.
“Commvault offers companies around the world greater options in how they can leverage Cloud,” adds Prasanna Gulasekharam, Country Manager, Commvault New Zealand.
“This partnership with Revera has further bolstered our ability to simplify data protection and management workflow between our customers’ datacentres and Cloud storage.
“Organisations want the flexibility to access and move their information to and from the cloud securely and simply.
“This allows us to integrate cloud APIs, enable easy and seamless access to data, and pave the way for customers and resellers to take advantage of flexible pay-as-you-go Cloud storage.”
- 5 years of server growth predicted, but storage vendors face fight for survival
- Datacom plays key role as Zerto records 300 per cent trans-Tasman growth
- Access for 280,000 Kiwi households and businesses as rural broadband rollout gathers pace
- ViFX deepens VMware partnership with exclusive monitoring offering
- Cisco builds on Internet of Things reputation with new Innovation Central Sydney launch
- Commvault debuts next generation storage products in New Zealand