Unisys has appointed Tony Windever as vice president and general manager, Enterprise Solutions, Asia Pacific.
Based in Sydney, Windever is tasked with building and strengthening business across the Asia Pacific region, which represented 11 percent of the company’s global revenue through the first nine months of 2015.
“We are delighted to welcome Tony to the Unisys team,” says Eric Hutto, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Solutions, Unisys.
“The Asia Pacific region is a strategically important growth market for us and Tony offers the leadership skills, geographic experience and passion for service excellence that is critical to growing our business in this market.”
Windever joins Unisys after leaving his role as managing director, Global Services, Asia Pacific for Adobe Systems.
Prior to Adobe, Windever held senior sales and marketing roles at Dell, including leading Dell Services Sales in the Asia Pacific and Japan region.
- Who do Kiwis least trust with data? Telcos, Govt or Banks?
- Kiwis believe telcos, government and banks more likely to suffer a data breach
- Unisys NZ provides in-depth look into the Kiwi data centre market
- 16 airlines take off with Unisys solutions in multi-million dollar NZ deal
- Unisys helps NZTA become Agile