Global professional services firm Accenture has appointed Ben Morgan as Digital Director for Accenture Interactive New Zealand, who leaves his role as Air New Zealand digital lead.
The move follows plans for Accenture to expand its digital capabilities, alongside the growth of its locally-based team led by New Zealand Country Manager Justin Gray.
“Ben has strong credentials in digital products, delivery and transformation and we feel he’s a great addition to our growing team,” Gray says.
“In the UK Ben created digital business units at organisations such as Tesco and his extensive experience spanning strategy, concept definition, product development, design, UX and agile delivery will be invaluable to our New Zealand clients.”
Based in Accenture’s Auckland office, Gray says Morgan is a senior digital executive with more than a decade of consulting and industry experience around the world.
Morgan joins Accenture from Air New Zealand where he has been leading the airline’s digital experience vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Telcos make “stuttering progress” in bid to become digital service providers
- Enterprises “flip the switch” as digital transformation takes it toll
- 2016 CIO100 research commences
- Aviation innovation as Air New Zealand prepares to 3D print aircraft interior parts
- Air New Zealand trials world-leading robotic technology