Xero has recently surpassed the milestone of 100,000 subscribers in the United Kingdom to its global online accounting software platform.
The Kiwi cloud accounting company has scaled quickly across the world with a product that continues to gain popularity amongst small businesses in New Zealand, Australia, the UK and the US.
“Two years ago we reached 30,000 subscribers in the UK and we celebrate constant growth to achieve the significant milestone of 100,000 subscribers in the UK,” says Rod Drury, CEO, Xero.
“In that time we solidified our position as the UK’s leading cloud accounting platform.
“Xero’s growth globally can be attributed to constant innovation and delivering best in class tools to our partners and small businesses who inspire us every day to keep raising the bar.”
At present, Xero’s cloud accounting platform is used by over half a million subscribers in more than 180 countries with staff across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
- The Instillery goes Purple with smarter WiFi for Kiwi businesses
- MYOB hammers home NZ commitment with $9.7 million Hawkes Bay acquisition
- Spark targets NZ SMBs with new cloud-based email platform
- Wellington tech startup targets global recognition following local IBM win
- Fuji Xerox Australia establishes new business division
- xMatters unveils new global partner program
- INSIGHT: Tune into the Cloud - Ghost Town
- Xero suffers security breach