Spark New Zealand will offer iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, beginning on Friday, September 25, alongside Vodafone.
According to the telco, the iPhone 6s 16GB will be available starting at $50 per month on the Spark $59.99 Open Term, 24-month interest free plan and above.
In addition, the iPhone 6s Plus 16GB will be available starting at $59 per month on Spark $59.99 Open Term, 24-month interest free plan and above - iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 5s will also be available.
Kiwis can also buy the phone models standalone, with the iPhone 6s coming with 16GB, 64GB and 128GB of storage for $1,999, $1,399 and $1,599 respectively.
“We’re extremely excited to be among the first in the world to bring the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus to our customers and can’t wait to get it in their hands,” says Warren Duncan, Acting Head of Devices, Spark.
“These are the most desirable devices in the world, they’re utterly gorgeous, but they also deliver a huge step up in both performance and features.
“Combined with Spark’s super-fast 4G network, our amazing value plans, including 1GB of free WiFi data every day from over 1000 hotspots and more, it’s never been a better time to be a Spark customer.”
Customers can buy iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus at Spark NZ retail shops and online.
- REVIEW: Why Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 leads the way
- Spark aims to cut UFB wait times with new customer service plans
- Vodafone displays disaster recovery skills with emergency network demo
- When it comes to smartphone battery performance, is bigger always better?
- Apple Watch: How has the world reacted?
- What’s driving NZ’s multi-million dollar data centre demand?
- World-first as NZ welcomes Apple’s new iPhones
- Apple smashes iPhone sales record to cement smartphone dominance
- OS X refined as Apple releases El Capitan free update for Mac