NZX-listed company Orion Health has been awarded with the 2015 Frost & Sullivan New Zealand Healthcare IT Company of the Year Award.
The awards, which are run by global growth consultancy Frost & Sullivan, seek to recognise businesses and individuals that have pushed the boundaries of excellence - rising above the competition and demonstrating outstanding performance in the New Zealand and Asia Pacific markets.
The recipients of the 2015 Frost & Sullivan New Zealand Excellence Awards were identified based on in-depth research conducted by Frost & Sullivan's analysts.
“At Orion Health we are constantly striving to achieve excellence, and are delighted to have received this award as it recognises the difference we are making in the delivery of healthcare for patients across New Zealand and Asia Pacific, and the hard work and ingenuity of the entire Orion Health team,” says Ian McCrae, CEO, Orion Health.
“We thank Frost & Sullivan for recognising us.”
The short-listed companies were evaluated on a variety of actual market performance indicators which include revenue growth; market share and growth in market share; leadership in product innovation; marketing strategy and business development strategy.
- Digital New Zealand - The Road to Disruption
- How the Internet of Industrial Things is transforming manufacturing
- Internet of Things set to “transcend” the industry sectors
- Orion Health seals UK software deal with Boots chain
- Orion Health nails US Department of Defence tech deal
- Triple-fire hire as Orion Health expands global management team