Spark New Zealand has concluded the sale of its 60% interest in Telecom Cook Islands Limited, the incumbent telecommunications provider in the Cook Islands, for approximately NZ$23 million to Teleraro Limited.
According to Spark New Zealand Managing Director, Simon Moutter, the telco’s strategic ambition is to become a “winning business”, inspired by customers to unleash the potential in all New Zealanders.
“The sale of Telecom Cook Islands is consistent with this strategy and with our desire to focus principally on our New Zealand operations and on the needs of New Zealand customers,” he adds.
- Spark gives Dunedin locals exclusive Gigatown pre-launch offer
- Spark NZ remains “on-track” despite competitive telco market
- Kiwi internet habits revealed… Have you looked in the online mirror recently?
- Spark NZ to ComCom… Rethink Chorus wholesale charges
- Spark NZ chases growth as Chief Turnaround Officer departs