Jade Software has launched its inaugural two week company-wide innovation initiative, labelled Thinkubator.
Laying down the challenge of further driving innovation within the business, the Christchurch-based company is encouraging staff to create new ideas that change business processes, deliver solutions to Jade customers and generate new product ideas.
A global initiative with participants across all of Jade’s offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK, and the United Arab Emirates, Managing Director David Lindsay sees the Thinkubator as having multifaceted benefits.
“At Jade we have always had a focus on bringing new ideas and innovation to our customers, as demonstrated by our track record of creating successful businesses,” he says.
“We see the Thinkubator as another way of engaging and encouraging staff to ensure our driving principle of innovation is front of mind, giving them the time and space to come up with fresh new ideas.
All participants make their submissions by video and finalists are then selected by a company-wide vote.
Finalists present in person to an independent judging panel, consisting of Derrick Cherrie, Ben Reid, Grant Ryan and Cheryl Doig who will select the winning idea on 17 December.
- Jade Software enjoys record third quarter growth in international markets
- New Abu Dhabi win marks successful year for Jade
- Seventh heaven as Jade Software expands tech platform with new update
- This could be Rotterdam or anywhere... Jade Software expands global business
- Jade Software continues Aussie expansion with new GM hire