Plan B Limited has today announced its partner status with Veeam Software, with the Auckland-based company named Cloud Connect Partner and Gold ProPartner.
As a Veeam Cloud Connect Partner, the Auckland-based cloud data backup company is now able to offer Veeam customers the ability to extend their existing backup infrastructure to the cloud for added protection of critical data.
Customers will continue to control their onsite Veeam backup environment while Plan B will provide a secure cloud repository for their offsite backup copies.
And, as a Veeam Gold ProPartner, Plan B is a key partner for Veeam in the New Zealand market offering offsite backup supported by a specialised team of recovery experts with options to restore to standby IT infrastructure, standby offices and other complementary services.
“We have identified an opportunity to work with Veeam customers to leverage our investment in secure cloud-based services to store backups offsite,” says Greg Flanagan, Chief Operating Officer, Plan B.
“We believe our services are strongly aligned with Veeam’s solutions and look forward to identifying opportunities that help our customers achieve a more resilient business.”
Founded in the late 1990’s as Business Continuity New Zealand Limited and renamed Plan B in 2003, Plan B has facilities in Mt Wellington and Albany (Auckland), Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch.
- Transition to 3rd Platform dominates as ICT industry prepares for “pivotal” year
- Veeam: Enterprises waste over $2m each on data availability failures
- Plan B becomes Business Continuity Institute Corporate Partner
- Plan B broadens cloud portfolio following Turnstone acquisition
- EXCLUSIVE: Aussie ahead? “Evolving” Plan B targets further acquisitions