Microsoft Devices has announced that the Lumia 930 will arrive in New Zealand this month.
The phone will be made exclusively available through Vodafone New Zealand at an RRP of NZ$999 and will come in black.
The Lumia 930 comes straight out of the box with Windows Phone 8.1. Windows Phone 8.1 features notifications with Action Center, Word Flow keyboard and integrated OneDrive.
Steve Lewis, GM of Microsoft Mobile Devices in Australia and New Zealand said that with the Lumia 930 the firm has created a device that brings together the best of design and features for consumers.
Vodafone Consumer Director, Matt Williams, said the Lumia 930 is an exciting addition to Vodafone’s extensive line up of cutting-edge devices: "Fans of Microsoft can experience the best of what the Lumia 930 has to offer on Vodafone. Running on the latest Windows 8.1 operating system, the Lumia 930 offers a seamless experience across your phone, tablet, Windows PC and Xbox devices.”
- NZ Post signs up with Vodafone for network-as-a-service
- Vodafone: 100% population coverage in NZ with current terrestrial technology ‘unlikely’
- Nokia Lumia 930 review
- NZ student team wins Innovation prize at Microsoft Imagine Cup
- Microsoft announces $1m donation in cash, software and services to High Tech Youth Network
- Vodafone doubles data for business customers