- 6 month Agile Coach opportunity
- CBD Based
- Dynamic team with clear goals
Join a market leader who has made some amazing progress in their Agile journey.
This market leader requires an Agile Coach to drive key initiatives in the digital space. You will guide and coach a number of teams working across cutting edge products.
- Promote and actively participate within the Agile community
- Establish self-driving sustainable mechanisms for innovation and collaboration
- Educating, demonstrating and facilitating practices and principles
- Individual/group coaching for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts and IT resources.
- Application of Process Excellence principles within day to day work
- Creation and maintenance of short, middle, and long term strategies for Innovation & Agile adoption.
- Actively investigates new practices and technologies to continuously improve internal best practice
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 years Agile Coach experience in a major enterprise organisation
- Strong background in interfacing Agile teams with external vendors/Waterfall projects
- Experienced facilitator
- Thorough understanding of Kanban/Lean principles
- Ability to empathise and display empathy in coaching engagements
- Strong Leadership skills as well as the ability to lead by example
- Project delivery experience - actual product launches ideally in DIGITAL channels
- Strong conflict management and negotiations skills
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200164961.
Reference Number: 200164961_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below